UNITED RIVERS ist ein weltweit führendes und global agierendes Managementunternehmen für Passagierschiffe im Segment der Binnenschifffahrt und betreibt eine Flotte von rund 100 Schiffen.
Für unsere Hauptniederlassung in Basel / Schweiz suchen wir nach Vereinbarung einen:
Controller 100% (m/w/d)
Zu Ihren Aufgaben gehören insbesondere:
- Erstellung von Reports und Abweichungsanalysen
- Mitarbeit und Gestaltung des Budgetprozesses
- Mitgestaltung bei Monats-, Quartals- und Jahresabschlüssen
- Mitarbeit in Projekten
- Weiterentwicklung des Controllings
- Ad-hoc Anfragen und Analysen für den Vorstand
- Höhere betriebswirtschaftliche Ausbildung mit Vertiefung in Controlling und/oder mehrjährige Erfahrung im Bereich Controlling
- Mindestens 3 Jahre Berufserfahrung in ähnlicher Position
- Kenntnisse in Swiss GAAP FER/IFRS notwendig
- Erfahrung in Konzernrechnen
- Sehr gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse
- LucaNet-Kenntnisse von Vorteil
- Autonome, eigenverantwortliche und genaue Arbeitsweise
- Interessante, abwechslungsreiche, selbständige Aufgabe mit viel Eigenverantwortung in einer faszinierenden, lebhaften Branche
- Langfristige Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten innerhalb der UNITED RIVERS-Gruppe
- Kollegiales, erfahrenes Team
- Fundierte Einführung in die Tätigkeit
Sie sind zudem aufgeschlossen und kommunikationsstark? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre vollständigen, aussagekräftigen Unterlagen mit Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittsdatum, verfasst in Deutsch oder Englisch, an email@example.com senden.Apply Now
River Advice AG is the leading independent manager of passenger ships on European Inland Waterways, with global operations in the river cruise industry. River Advice’s broad range of services includes everything, from administration and consulting to crew management, hotel operations, port services, sales and charters, transport and more.
Our growing company operates over 100 vessels with offices in Basel/Switzerland and Limassol/Cyprus. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to support us as
Corporate Housekeeper (m/f/d)
- Leading and coordination of the Housekeeping
- Define and implement departmental objectives in line with the corporate objectives
- Selection, training, and in-house development of the Housekeeping team
- Responsible for planning and execution of all Housekeeping manuals and standards
- In charge for all HACCP and cleaning standards
- On-site-visits and active support of the Housekeeping team on board of the ships
- Preparing the seasonal manning plan incl. holiday rotation
- Coordinator for supplier management
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as meetings, writing reports but keeping given timeframes.
Requirements & Skills:
- 3-5 years of active professional experience in hospitality, main area of expertise is Housekeeping Management or Room Division
- Advanced level of spoken and written English and German
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP standards
- Advanced computer skills on ECDL level
- Willingness to frequent travel on a single status
- High level of leadership with a solution oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative personality with good sense for design and decoration
- EU Passport
River Advice is the world's leading independent manager of river passenger vessels. Under the umbrella of UNITED RIVERS, representing a fleet of more than 100 vessels on inland waterways, over 3’500 employees are part of the Group’s dedicated team:
The wide range of River Advice’s inland waterway passenger vessel services includes ship operation management, crew management, nautical/technical management, catering & hospitality service management, safety, ship finance, charter brokerage, insurance management, as well as support for newbuildings & conversions and ship ICT services.
For our head office in Basel, we are looking for a
Director HR (m/f/d)
Due to rapid international growth you help to further scale and develop our HR department; You will assist managers in identifying and assessing development needs, support shore-based HR departments and prepare them for current and future needs in various fields such as:
- HR Management Group Software
- HR Administration Procedures & Standards
- HR Branding & Marketing
- HR Analytics
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Compensations & Benefits
- Organizational Structures
- Training & Development
In our active group of companies with global clients, you will find interesting development opportunities, a collegial working atmosphere in a flat organizational structure and a highly motivated team. Short decision-making processes and the opportunity to actively shape the future of your department requires a high degree of personal initiative.
As a HR professional you are fluent in English and German with excellent written and oral communication skills. You have experience in international labor law with a focus on Swiss and German legislation. In addition, you maintain good relations with external parties, statutory bodies and the trade union.
As you will also be in close communication with the HR departments of the UNITED RIVERS subsidiaries in Limassol, Cyprus, Cologne & Dresden, Germany and Arnhem, Netherlands and sometimes travel to the ships for meetings, you will travel up to 20% within Europe.
If you are interested in this attractive management position where you can make a difference with your expertise and background in business administration and human resources, we look forward to receiving your complete and informative application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, written in German or English, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
River Advice AG ("River Advice") is the world's leading independent manager of river passenger vessels. Under the umbrella of UNITED RIVERS, representing a fleet of over 100 vessels on inland waterways, the majority of ship services are managed by River Advice's dedicated team:
The wide range of inland waterway passenger vessel services includes ship operation management, crew management, nautical/technical management, catering & hospitality service management, safety, ship finance, charter brokerage, insurance management, as well as support for newbuildings & conversions as well as ship ICT services.
For our managed fleet, we are looking for
Ship IT Service Coordinator (f/m/d)
What you will do for our ships:
- 1st level support for onboard ICT, particularly software programs such as Office 365, Pepperi, Resco, RadiantFleet.
- Introduction and training of users online, on the phone and on site on the ships all over Europe
- Installation and maintenance of desktops, notebooks, printers and software
- Administration of users and groups in Active Directory
- Procurement of hardware and software
- Administration of the hardware and software inventory incl. licenses
- Collaboration in the support of the server and backup infrastructure
- Coordination between Third Party IT partners, head offices and ships
- Active cooperation in sustainable improvement of customer satisfaction through continuous process optimization
Your new team:
We are a lively team of engineers and supporters with a good attitude. Having fun at work is as much a part of our work as learning new things.
We are always available for our crew on board and our colleagues on shore. In our environment you can fully live up to your previous experience and discover and acquire a lot of new things. Your work location can be remotely at various mobile workplaces within the group, e.g. Basel, Switzerland, Cologne, Germany, Arnhem, the Netherlands, Limassol, Cyprus - but you can also do a lot remotely and on the ships. We support you with internal and external know-how transfer.
In return you can expect the following from us:
In addition to attractive, challenging topics, you can expect a motivated and enthusiastic team that operates with a high degree of creative freedom in an agile environment. Independence, pragmatic action, a "can do" mentality as well as a large portion of fun characterize the daily way of working with us.
Then don't hesitate and apply for our position today. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Click on "APPLY NOW"